Our Zero Tolerance for Medical Error process follows a strict regimen which includes:
- Near Elimination of False Positives – Positive or unspecified results are retested, at no additional cost.
- Increased Accuracy and Specificity – Manual performance on many tests and oversight of automated testing all but eliminates error caused by equipment malfunction.
- Ship Once, No Reference Out – Once your specimen leaves your office and arrives at the lab, we do not reference out for any of our testing, reducing possibility of loss or damage.
- Simplified Specimen Collection – We strive to simplify your staff’s collection efforts by reducing the types and varied methods of collection found in the market today.
CMCD’s goal is to develop and provide innovative diagnostic tools to improve physician’s capabilities to care for their patients throughout all phases of the cancer spectrum. Our primary focus is on the creation of innovative screening tests that can detect cancers and cancer precursors at their earliest stages which correlates to less invasive treatments and cures, while decreasing mortality rates.
Utilizing the latest technology in Cytology and Molecular diagnostics, CMCD works with our physicians to improve patient outcomes through the earliest detection possible and delivering advanced testing during the treatment stages, virtually eliminating the guess work in Cancer treatment.
- No need to collect additional samples for test performance on same specimen
- Lower instance of rejected samples requiring re-collection from patient
- Uninterrupted treatment process
- Practice time and resource savings
- Specimen Partitioning – Allows you to request additional testing on the same sample while eliminating need for recollection.
- Online Ordering/Result Review – Online access or ERM Interface options available.
- Pro Direct Hotline – Allows the doctor to speak directly to our lab professionals and discussany questions.
- Field Collaboration – We track our specimens, the doctors and the areas from which theyare received, and then work with our physician partners to identify necessary testing based on your population.
Payment for Services
CMCD will accept assignment from the patient’s insurance carrier, whether or not we actively participate in the carrier’s provider network. We only bill the patient directly for applicable de- ductibles, co-insurances and co-pays as per their benefit plan design.
Medicare Medicaid Coverage
CMCD is a participating provider with both Medicare and the State of Ohio Medicaid program. We only bill the patient directly for applicable deductibles, co-insurances and co-pays as per their benefit plan design.
No Insurance (Self Pay) or Requires Financial Assistance
If a test is requested by a clinician for a patient that is uninsured or listed as self pay, CMCD has a number of options available to help with the costs of our testing. These can include payment options and/or potential programs with which we participate to aid the patient.